Overview of Game Officials
HSSOA Uses Game Officials to Assign Games
HSSOA will be using www.gameofficials.net to assign your high school games this year. You will be able to:
- Enter your home game schedule including
- Date, Time, Location, Home Team, Visitor Team
- Game Level – Varsity, JV, Sophomore, Freshman
- Game Type – Non-District, District, Tournament
- Game Description
- View games online with referee assignments
- View Contact information for referees of your game and send email to the crew if a change in the game information is needed
- Enter Referee Evaluations after the game
- Change game information in case weather conditions require a change (Guideline for game change will be published)
Game Officials How-To Guide
How do I get a Game Officials Account or Change an Existing Account
If you are a new coach or you are an existing coach that has changed schools or teams within a school, you will need a Game Officials account modification. You will not be able to modify this on your own. You must contact HSSOA support by email of phone and provide the following details:
- Your school and district
- The name and email of your athletic director
- Your team, coaching position and gender of the team
- Your name, email and contact phone number
You will receive an email or phone call from our support team when your account has been created or modified.
Contact HSSOA Support at email@example.com | 281-444-8233
Myth: How do I get to the HSSOA group in Game Officials?
HSSOA uses Games Officials online system for assigning games each season. Coaches that log in to Game Officials using their existing username and password may be seeing the OMG-HS Group as their default group. In order to input your games for the upcoming season you will need to change groups while in Games Officials using the following procedure:
- Log in to Game Officials using your username and password from last year.
- Check to see which group you are associated with by looking at the top of the page under the Game Officials logo.
- If you have been set up as part of HSSOA in the past, you will either be in the group by default or you will have to change to the HSSOA group using the Change Identity menu item under the Group ID. You will be able to select the HSSOA group from the listing of your groups.
How do I add a game to my schedule?
Once you are logged in to Game Officials, you will see a menu list on the left side of the screen. Coaches will see a designation of “Team User” in the heading of that menu bar. Under Personal Info, click the Games menu item. You will be presented with a default listing of games for your team for a time span.