Transferring Referees

Changing Chapters? You'll Need a Transfer Form

If you're a TASO referee that is register through HSSOA and you are planning on moving to another area not serviced by our chapter, you will need a TASO transfer form to change your chapter affiliation.

Transferring Chapters is Easy

Follow these steps to complete your transfer.

  1. Download the TASO Chapter Transfer Form using the link below.
  2. Send your form to the HSSOA chapter secretary requesting your transfer - the secretary must complete the form. Please inform the secretary which chapter to which you are transferring.
  3. Once the secretary completes your form, they will forward your form to TASO.
  4. TASO will verify the transfer and inform the new chapter secretary that you are approved for transfer.
  5. You will receive confirmation from your new chapter secretary and TASO once the transfer is complete.

TASO Referee Transfer Form TASO Referee Transfer Form (38 KB)


If you have questions regarding the transfer process, the best source of information is the TASO main office. You can find their contact information at